Layout of Store

Me and my mother and two kids came in to pick and save to shop we shopped the grocery part first then we proceeded to the liquor department I’m five months pregnant due April so we are there because my mother wanted some wine .. so I hear the little girls that don’t even look 21 at the register call what they call stationary over so like 3 people come over and they just sit there and stare at us ..

didn’t say hi hello ,. And when the guy walked on he said what’s up why you call me and she like oh nothing happened yet you know I gotta call you before stuff happen .. and they just starring and not talking to each other and then when we walk out they all start talking again mind you the same people that came over there cause she made it seem like we were stealing we’re just at the main entrance talking and playing so I know what they called them over there for ... also I have been in costumer service for years and a assistant store manger for the past 5 so I read body language and I definitely heard the comments..

I’m not a regular typical female I’m not gonna act a *** but I am going to file a lawsuit ..

thanks for the poor customer service .attatched are the receipts I paid for all my items and times and the receipt with just the skins are from the liquor department and the name of the little girl is at the top... will also be calling whoever is in charge of giving pick and save their liquor liscence cause they weren’t 21 at all Feeisha Beard

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 15.

Comments